Well, I went to orange country this past weekend (Knoxville, TN) and these are what I brought home.I even saw glimpses of my upcoming vacation in this sign in a Border's Bookstore.

It was so exciting to walk in there to edit my sermon and discover that they serve Seattle's Best Coffee. This is the view on an ad in the bookstore when one stands outside one of the Seattle's Best stores in front of Pike's Place Market. Gorgeous! Great coffee too... Yes, I'm headed to Seattle in early August. I can hardly wait. The weekend turned out to be great- and I even ate Indian food for the first time. I loved receiving all of the hugs and blessings from the people of God at St. John's Lutheran Church in Knoxville. I preached there as part of a homecoming celebration and it was an unforgettable day. They gave me the yellow roses and lilies. Grace, yes grace.
Stopped by my FAVORITE grocery store on my way back as I drove through Asheville. If I could only pick one place to buy my food, it would be Greenlife Grocery. I wonder why they're not here in Charlotte. Got some great organic, healthy food and even sushi for dinner. :)
I've been so busy ever since I've returned that it's taken me this long (it's 10:47 pm) to make this post about the weekend. Sometimes one of the best parts of the day is watching CSI Miami and laughing at Horatio. Today is one of those days.Tomorrow I'm headed to the studio... how I've missed time there!
No comments:
Post a Comment