Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pottery on the Go

Tomorrow, I head back to Knoxville, where I once lived and my pottery is going with me. I would have never guessed that I'd return to see friends and give them pottery pieces that I made by hand. Me, a potter? It's true.

Last night I took pictures of all my pottery so I can remember all that I have made as some of it goes its separate ways to different homes. There are just some pieces that I'll never say goodbye to.

I'm working on making 'bigger' pieces as I committed to the challenge along with others during the barrel firing. I love being in the pottery world. Am looking forward to all that I'll learn in the days to come.

1 comment:

jbf said...

Can't wait to see all the larger pieces that everyone is making for the next barrel firing. I think you're up to the challenge.