
Glazed these Tuesday evening. All have a spotted shino base with an accent of alfred's blue glaze.

Put some copper carbonate on some of the pots. Also applied soda ash to all of them.

Put more soda ash on these teabowls than ones in the past. They're also a bit larger--- they all shrink so much in the gas kiln. It is good that these are bigger. Notice the green copper carb mark on the left teabowl.

Made this cookie jar too. Two lids just to make sure that one of them works! Am busy using as much clay as I can and getting a bunch of pieces done before Saturday before I fly to PA to be with my family for Mother's Day and my grandfather's memorial service on Monday.

Really like this birdhouse. Adrienne, my instructor made it. It's big! Maybe I'll make one of a similar shape in the days to come. I see a busy weekend ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment