Saturday, July 31, 2010

On the Verge?

I think I'm on the verge of something new. The above jar could be an example. Have never made the design on the above jar before. Saw it on another piece in the studio and thought I'd give it a try.
Spent a couple hours at Clayworks today. More than I spent there for most of the summer. It has been so hot and I've worked alot. Those are my not good reasons for not making much pottery.
Even so, I have managed to collect all of these bisqued pots on my shelf. All are awaiting glaze. Many are bowls... a few jars and a couple yunomis. Like I said, there is something new around the corner. I'm just not sure what yet.
Time will tell. May even glaze these tomorrow afternoon.
I must say- it's good to be back in the blogging world. It's been way too long.

1 comment:

Linda Starr said...

Welcome back everyone deserves a break, I love the feeling of being on the verge, looking forward to your new work.