It is so good to be back at the wheel, as the fall classes have started. I trimmed these pieces that had been waiting for some more care. I still really like making yunomi teacups.
I think I'll be making more bowls though soon. With these two, I used a wider tool to put some texture on the outside. A bit hard to see in the pictures, but there are small lines. I'm exhausted. Am moving this weekend; I'm sure that is probably why and I haven't even moved yet!
I'll be so thankful when Saturday evening comes and I'll be in my new place. I'm only moving about 25 miles away to Charlotte.
Will definitely spend some time in the studio next week. It will be fun to see my parents as they come to visit, arriving on Sunday. :)
2 comments:
good luck with your move, your pots are looking good.
good luck, and your cups are so cute!
Post a Comment