It was so fun to sit down at the wheel again. As a class, we'll work towards filling one of the big gas kilns about two thirds of the way through the 10 weeks. I'm more and more mindful of what I need to do to improve.
Here's what I ended up throwing tonight; The one on the front is somewhat like a Warren MacKenzie piece :) - except it still needs to be trimmed.
Lately, I've really liked reading and learning from others' blogs. Thanks too, John for suggesting six more blogs to check out, some of which are about potters outside the U.S.I will learn so much. I'm just trying to see what forms come! Looking forward to trying new things. And, there are still times when I tell myself-- I am a potter! I'm still surprised and amazed. What fun this is!
1 comment:
Glad you're enjoying pottery and Ron's class. I have been working at it like a mad man... well, I AM a mad man, but that's not an issue here. :^)
Post a Comment