Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Next Vacation?

Okay, I'm back from vacation but I must admit that the thoughts of it still linger.

For starters, the weather is so humid here. In Washington state in the Cascade Mountains in August it was this cold one Sunday morning- it got down to 48. It's also much drier there; way less humidity. I like the colder weather. :)
And, the views? Here's a pic of me on the hart lake trail. This is one of those National Geographic pics. One of the most beautiful places on earth.

I did go all the way down to Hart Lake and put my feet in the water- where the river meets the lake... freezing water-- but it was so fun! Hiking in chaco's is a great thing.

I'm so thankful for vacation memories. Next time I return to the Cascades, there will be snow! With that said, I won't be able to travel all the way to Hart Lake. Too much snow.
Okay, back to life here. I'm counting down the time till I'm at the wheel again. Just a few more days...

1 comment:

Becky said...

Glorious pix, Amy! I'm looking forward to my vacation next week to Pawleys Island.

Oh...and you've been "tagged."
Read about it here -

http://claydog-story.blogspot.com/2008/09/ive-been-bitten-by-black-belt-piranha.html

Hope you'll play along too! :)

Beck