Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's Always Been the Teabowl

 This tea bowl is one that I discovered by surprise while on vacation.  I had made it two years ago and it just well, stayed around.  The current resident potter liked the form and how the glaze hung on it.  I decided to find it a new home- mine!  Sorry that I don't know the glaze colors.  Clay is Bob's Blend from the Clay Art Center in Tacoma, WA.  This photo isn't the best.  The tea bowl has a thumb indentation too.  All in all, it's a keeper.  I love its from; the tea bowl remains my favorite form these days.  Always has been.  For now, still is.  Maybe always will be.
 Brought these potatoes back from my parent's house, with dirt still on them, all straight from their garden.  I think I'll make hash browns tomorrow--- one of the few foods I can eat these days.
Brought these tea plants back too.  My mom makes the most amazing tea and in their garden, it grows like a weed.  I hope these small cut plants become weeds too--- over 12 roots in all.  I've been watering them consistently.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Linda Starr said...

I've never seen a tea plant in person, how amazing that your mom grows them, good luck with yours.