
Christmas will soon be here and I have been very busy making Christmas gifts. There are some pics of teabowls and bowls on my facebook page. Friend me and you'll see better pictures of each individual one there. I hope to put up some pictures here tonight. Here are a couple. There's various shades of blue and purple in these.... and some have a bit of red in the inside from the reduction, which has spots/flashes of blue/purple, and sometimes red. Almost all have an indentation in them- perfect for a thumb to hold.Not enough time to be in the studio these days! Somedays I wish I could be a pottery full-time.
Today I'm mailing out Christmas gifts and orders to folks...
What fun this is!
Amy+
1 comment:
I like the display of your pots in front of the books, looks so warm and cozy this cold winter evening.
Post a Comment