This Wednesday, some at Clayworks are doing raku. I hope to add these in. Made some simple pendants and four tiny bowls, all with the tools shown (bottle caps, a seashell, and a stamp), minus one drawing tool. All are made with phoenix clay which has done well in the raku kiln for me in the past.As I made the designs, I told myself; simple is good. I hope to sell some of these at my sale next weekend and take some to Bolivia for my nieces and cousins for gifts as pendants.
Also trimmed some plates today too. It was gorgeous outside and a bit hard to be for the short time that I was.
Meanwhile, my plants are flourishing. I noticed a few days ago that my hydrangea now has blooms on it. I love that! Hard to see here, but on the branch at about 11 o'clock in the top left there's a cluster. I've had this hydrangea for a couple years, since Easter 2007.
2 comments:
Hope the raku comes out great.
raku is TRES FUN eh?
Post a Comment