Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Refreshing and Exhausting

This week I'm in D.C. at a conference that is good but exhausting.
It reminds me of the gift of pottery and amidst the conference one of the best things has been to read pottery blogs as I am way too many miles away from the studio and wheel.
So, thanks to all my pottery blogging friends. What a refreshing, amazing world of pottery this is.
Thankfully, I'll be back on Friday night.
I did find this in a Starbucks here. It says, "One journey ends with a sip and another begins." Yes, how true.

3 comments:

Jerry said...

Hope you are enjoying your time up near my way. We are only about 45 minutes or so from DC. If you get the chance, both the Sackler and Freer galleries have great asian ceramic exhibits.

http://www.asia.si.edu/

Becky said...

Missing you, Amy. Enjoy your time there but please come home soon. :)

Linda Starr said...

Hi Amy, have a good time. Got your comment on plate warping. I'll send you a private email, this was getting too long for here.