Words are powerful. I'm watching CNN as I write, waiting for President Obama to speak to the nation. He's been on my mind much recently, as he's had to make many important decisions. Words. Wolf Blitzer is introducing Word Cloud which is a bunch of word on a screenand the larger hte owrd, teh more the President will emphasize it. Click here to learn more about Word Cloud (also called Tag Cloud). It's so interesting.
Writing has not come easily for me ever. English was one of my least favorite subjects in school and somehow I compensated, getting two masters degrees. I now love to read; although having a broad vocabulary has never been one of my strengths. It would be neat to be able to make word clouds using a program; I'll need to check more into that.
Am in the midst of packing these days; boxes surround me. It always takes longer to pack than I realize. The longer I pack though, the more I get rid of which is a very good thing. It took a long while to pack my pottery. Am about halfway done. Will be happy when packing is over! Took a break today and went running. Didn't head into the studio today. Hope to do that tomorrow, as a reward for all of my packing. I'm over half done, at least. :)
Until I move on Saturday, I'm living with the boxes. At least I'm staying in the Charlotte area.
1 comment:
good luck with your moving, it's a good time to clean out what you don't need but it sure is a pain in the neck; I have done it so many times, but I always collect more, saying to myself I could do this or that with it sometime - sometimes sometime never comes, he he.
Post a Comment