I have a big weekend ahead; that is probably why I just wanted to take it easy at my home. Not really interested in traveling these days, as I just returned from another trip. It will be good to land in D.C. though and check out some of the inauguration festivities. Both of my flight times are way early in the morning. Ugh! Even so.... I go.Too cold to run. :( So, I came home and read a few pottery blogs. Decided to use Ron's idea and show what I'm eating for dinner. 

Soon, oh soon all of my eating ware will be handmade pottery. I can hardly wait! The plate isn't though; but the handmade eggplant parmigiana from Mike and Christine (two incredible cooks in my world) makes up for it. My goal next week si to make a set of small plate... then bowls. :) This is attainable. Red wine in one of my favorite cups; a yunomi one from John. This is a delicious meal! Thanks Mike and Christine!
How I'll miss being in the studio this weekend. Hard to go for more than a few days without playing with clay.
How I'll miss being in the studio this weekend. Hard to go for more than a few days without playing with clay.
1 comment:
Yummi, I love eggplant.
Post a Comment