I'm out of town for the weekend visiting my siblings and my parents. Don't have pics of my nephews (hopefully my sister will email me one). Met my other sister's fiancee. Met my new niece, Lily Annette and here's me with her soon after I went running in the cold. Anyway, she's 7 weeks old and beautiful, of course.
Now I'm at my parent's house watching 'It's a Wonderful Life' for the first time in its entirety. I know, it's popular; I just haven't ever seemed to watch the WHOLE thing. It's always good to visit my parents, especially with this warm fire above that my dad makes this time of the year. :) Check out the fireplace above.And running, I managed to go running in the cold today--- under 40 here in PA. Found this on the sidewalk. Now, it's mine. Maybe it'll help bring me better luck in 2009? I'm ready for a New Year to begin. 
Finally, I know... no pics of clay in this blog. Didn't have room for it in my suitcase and I wasn't sure how to bring finished (handbuilt-- I've hardly done that either!) pieces back to Charlotte via the airplane. Maybe next time... I'm really missing it.

2 comments:
Have a nice trip, what beautiful photos of your neice and the fire.
Welcome home!!! Your niece is a living doll! But look at the gene pool! Glad you are home again & I'll see you tomorrow night!
Post a Comment