One place I really wanted to go while in Bethesda, MD last week was the Washington National Cathedral. And, I finally got there! But before that visit, it was so fun for a group of us to go out to eat each night at the conference. In Bethesda, it didn't take long to find all kinds of ethnic foods... and the last night we went to this amazing Indian restaurant. Next time, I'll take a food shot, but here's a shot of our fun group: Ralph, me, Sharon, Linda, and Jack...we're looking a bit tired. It was an exhausting, fun week.
Also ate the best Indian food I've ever eaten. (2nd time to eat Indian). :)Then, on Friday, I went with Linda and Jack to the Cathedral. Here are a few shots of stained glass windows... of course they don't even do the place justice. This is the kind of place that I want to stay for a couple of hours.
Here's the stained glass on the window above when you enter....

Pentecost... Come Holy Spirit.

The sun really brought out the best in these...
Here's a great quote, just outside the sanctuary.
Here's how it looks just as you step inside.
How beautiful! I wish D.C. was closer. It's good to be home, though.
1 comment:
Post a Comment